Friday, May 6, 2011

Well, It's Been Real


Tomorrow's our last class, so I just wanted to say thank you to all my students for being so great. I had a really fun time working with you, and you all deserve some delicious cookies like the ones in the picture above. However, I'm a mean teacher, so unless one of you brings cookies tomorrow, this note will have to be thanks enough for you.

If you're finishing the Advanced Courses or if you're taking a break for some reason, then I wish you the best of luck! If you're continuing, there's a good chance that I'll be your teacher again in the future, either in the next class or another upcoming one.

Keep in touch--if you ever have any English questions that I may be able to help with, or if you just want to say hi and hear my opinions about Guns N' Roses, rice, Quebradas, or Celine Dion (Great, Monotonous, Skinny Roads, Horrible), then call or send an email. I also have my language learning blog, Sitzman ABC. You can follow it directly or through Facebook, and if you have an English question, please submit it and I'll try to cover it in the blog.

Once again, thanks for a great class, and best of luck to you all!

-Ryan 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sitzman, I hope to be your student again in some time, thanks for everything. :)

    ReplyDelete