Friday, April 29, 2011

Note Before Class Tomorrow

Hello Everyone! Two things:

1. I decided to not collect a résumé from you as part of this class' requirements. I think that most of you are in a point in your lives where it's not really necessary. If you are interested in creating a résumé in English, you can find many resources online. The following sites have good examples for professional and student résumés, and I'm sure you can find more:


If you do make a résumé and want me to check it for you, I'd also be happy to help you with that.

2. One of our biggest priorities for tomorrow's and next week's classes is to do your final presentations. A few of you were scheduled to do them tomorrow, but aren't able to now (Alejandro, Juan Miguel & Amalia, and Gaby & Marlon). We can still have presentations from Ricardo and Andrea, but if anyone is willing to present tomorrow, that'd be great. I just want to make sure we don't run out of time in our last week.

So, I'll see most of you in class tomorrow. Until then, take care!

1 comment:

  1. hi!! teacher I can´t go tomorrow because I have to work in the morning but is just for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete